Senior PHP Developer (San Francisco CA)
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team of developers responsible for building the Moolah Media advertising platform.
- Responsible for maintaining and evolving the Moolah Media advertising platform.
- Design system architecture and code applications based on product and market input from Product and Engineering management.
- Improve development process and add automation to create high quality, reliable system builds. Experience with Subversion is preferred.
- Must be willing and able to check on our production environment, deploy a release, or assist in problem diagnosis and correction as needed.
- Publish release notes and conduct in-house demonstration and training on new features before they are released.
- Work closely to coordinate all phases of development lifecycle with other members of the development team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to assimilate high level product requirements and end user guidelines and quickly respond with clear and concise design specifications.
- 3+ years hands-on programming experience on LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) server applications but if you do not believe that LAMP is the answer to everything, so you will likely have some other languages (Java Preferably) at your command.
- Experience delivering large-scale, data-driven web applications is required.
- Track record of on-time delivery of high quality software products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated capability in solving technical problems, troubleshooting & debugging
Application and Contact Information:
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com