- First level support for tickets coming in from customers
- Troubleshooting production level logs on servers running in a cluster setup
- Troubleshooting problems on mobile devices, desktop web browsers, 3rd party applications, front end UI, back end servers, and databases.
- Reproducing, filing, and verifying bugs.
- Contribute to the design, maintenance and evolution of the QA environment to mimic the real-time platform.
- Create and execute test plans and test cases to meet project goals.
- Provide test results and product feedback to foster process and platform improvements.
- Analyzing reports, discrepancies, and any illogical counting
- Worked in a Linux/Unix environment, Unix commands, some scripting
- Analyzing server side production logs
- Database experience running queries using MySQL
- Experience communicating and working with external customers and 3rd party vendors
- Work with multi-group environment and support requests from various groups
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Self-motivated, ability to adapt, and view problems from outside perspective
- Experience working in a 24-7 Production Level environment
- Experience in Advertising domain and/or mobile industry a plus
- Experience with driving a QA process in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Experience with LAMP stack environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Work in a Global company. Flexible work hours.
Application and Contact Information:
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com