Affiliate Marketing Manager (San Francisco CA)
About Moolah: Based in San Francisco’s SOMA district, Moolah Media is a leading mobile performance marketing company focused on lead generation and customer acquisition. Through its proprietary mobile advertising platform, Moolah Media reaches over 45 million consumers in the United States each month and has been featured in Techcrunch, Forbes, VentureBeat, Inc. and other leading publications.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will be the primary decision maker and driver for Moolah Media’s affiliate marketing program. In this capacity, he/she will be responsible for aggressively growing Moolah’s revenue. He/she will work closely with the Senior Business Development Manager to develop the overall strategy and direction for the program, build and monitor forecasts, develop new partnerships, drive engagement of existing relationships, and generally scale the channel. This person will act as the primary liaison with the Affiliate Networks and be the point person for direct affiliate partnerships.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will need to be both qualitative and quantitative in approach, and will be performing both A/B testing.
- Develop overall channel strategy, planning and budgeting
- Dramatically increase the number and quality of affiliates through both networks and direct relationships
- Day-to-day account management and communication, focusing on building and cultivating strong, trusted relationships with key contacts at both affiliate networks and direct partners.
- Build awareness of Moolah Media by attending affiliate conferences, host Moolah Media branded summits, networking, etc.
- Analyze and resolve diverse, complex issues via an in-depth knowledge of company's products, services, industry and technical interfaces.
- Process all requested and necessary reports, updates, adjustments and ad hoc requests on-time and error free.
- Analyze metrics for revenue and margin, recommend and implement changes to the relationships based on the results. Will drive sequential and one-off testing, analysis and optimization – and put test results into action.
- Manage all invoicing, accruals, accounting and payment processing, working together with the in-house financial team. Must be detailed oriented, timely, and have very good follow-through.
Basic Experience / Training / Education:
- 4 year degree
- 2-5 years in marketing in online marketing function at an online retail or lead generation company
- Project and budget management experience
- Previous experience in affiliate marketing desired, but not necessary if the candidate has a good foundation of business and general online marketing skills (metrics, analysis, reporting, negotiation)
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- A power-user of Microsoft Excel, or a willingness and aptitude to quickly become a power-user
- General knowledge of the online marketing, online retail or online lead generation space.
- Knowledge of mobile marketing ecosystem, and be an uber mobile enthusiast
Application and Contact Information:
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org